We encourage groups to complete all mandatory sections and review the necessary Funding Guidelines before submitting applications.
All projects will be considered once there is a strong Description of Project and the relevant Details of Applicant have been completed.
Once you've reviewed our funding guidelines and completed your application, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
14 Ocean Boulevard,
You may also hand in your completed application at major Digicel dealer stores. Find your nearest store here.
Quick Tips for Submitting Your Application
- We mainly invest in the areas: Education, Special Needs, Agriculture and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability
- Our grants target not-for-profit groups and social enterprises
- We encourage our applicants to include supporting documents like estimates to better justify the investment
- We work closely with the Social Development Commission (SDC) and Rural Agricultural Development Authority (RADA), and encourage our applicants to reach out to their local representatives when applying
- Administrative costs cannot exceed more than 10% of the requested grant amount
- We don't typically award individual grants or scholarships
- If your organisation is not registered with the Companies Office of Jamaica, we encourage you to submit proof of registration with the Council for Voluntary Social Services, RADA, SDC, the Minstry of Education and Youth or other professional organisations.
Read our full guidelines here.