You can apply for funding through our Build Jamiaca and Mek A Muckle grant programmes.
Applications are available for download - check out the links below. All mandatory sections must be completed for review and meet the necessary Funding Guidelines.
Once you've reviewed our programme guidelines, and found the programme that fits your organisation’s next project, email your application to email@example.com, or mail it in to:
14 Ocean Boulevard,
You may also hand in your completed application at major Digicel dealer stores. Find your nearest store here.
Quick Tips for Submitting Your Application
- We mainly invest in the areas: Education, Special Needs, Agriculture and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability
- Our grants target not-for-profit groups and social enterprises
- We encourage our applicants to include supporting documents like estimates to better justify the investment
- We work closely with the Social Development Commission and Rural Agricultural Development Authority, and encourage our applicants to reach out to their local representatives when applying
- Administrative costs cannot exceed more than 10% of the requested grant amount
- We don't typically award individual grants or scholarships
Read our full guidelines here.